GUIDELINES FOR THE CONDUCT OF 2014 READINESS ASSESMENT FOR A&E TEST TAKERS
1. The ALS implementers (DALSCs, Mobile Teachers, Literacy Workers, Instructional Managers) and service providers shall be the one to administer the Readiness Assessment of their own A&E test takers. Only those who are regularly attending the learning session will be recommended to take the Readiness Assessment.
2. The ALS implementers will present the five (5) titles below. Let the learners choose one title to develop into an essay.
2.1 Paano Mapipigilan ang Global Warming?
2.2Pabor Kaba sa Pagpapatupad ng RH Bill? Bakit?
2.3 Paano Natin Mapanatiling Malusog ang Ating Katawan?
2.4 Ang Mga Gagagawin Ko Bago at Pagkatapos ng Matinding Kalamidad
2.5 Ang Tulong na Magagawa ng OFW sa Kabuhayan ng Pamilya
3. Each learner will be given a maximum of one hour to develop the essay. The essay must be originally written by the learner. No two essays must be the same or similar in content (Strictly no copying). Essays with the same or similar contents will be both disqualified.
4. The essay must be submitted to the Division Office c/o EPS Julie Lumogdang for checking on or before July 1, 2014. The final list of qualified test takers (master list) shall be published at this website: alsnorthcotabato.weebly.com. .The date of the publication shall be announced later.
5. Only the names of those in the master list shall submit the birth certificate and two pieces of 2X2 ID picture (WHITE BACKGROUND) with name tag; SURNAME, FIRST NAME AND MIDDLE INITIAL) to the Test Registration Officer, Mr. Rufino D. Belvis.
6. Those who will not be included in the master list shall be encouraged to continue attending the learning session but shall be recommended to take the test on 2015.
7. The essay must be written in yellow pad and must reflect the signature of the learner below. The yellow pad must also contain the following information of the test taker (See sample on the third page)
8. Below is the timeline that needs to be observed for the Readiness Assessment Test.
TIMELINE IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE ALS READINESS ASSESSMENT TEST