PHONE (Home and Cell)______________________________________________________________
SCHOOL AND GRADE_______________________________________________________________
We will cc you our communications with your child if you so desire.
TEACHER OR SCHOOL COUNSELOR SIGNATURE______________________________________
I attest that___________________________attends_______________________________________________
Student's Name School Name Grade
See our Website, www.Patriotflight.org or check us out on Facebook at: Capital District Patriot Flight
IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS TO ALL We require that you send two copies of your essay. Sign one copy and place it in an envelope marked “signed copy.” Leave the other copy unsigned and place it in an envelope marked “unsigned copy.” Then place both envelopes together in a larger envelope and mail it to:
Patriot Flight, PO Box 190, Delmar, NY 12054 1. The signed copy will NOT be opened until the winning essay has been chosen.
2. The unsigned copy is the one that will be read by the judges.
3. Please be sure your return address is on the outside.
Remember – the judges will only get to read the UNSIGNED COPY so they will have absolutely no idea whose essay they will be reading.
DATES TO REMEMBER November 30, 2017 Deadline to return Application
January 31, 2018 Essays must be postmarked by this date.
March 16, 2018 Winners will be announced at the TGIV Veteran's Breakfast at the Gateway Diner.
CONTEST RULES 1) All communications to Patriot Flight must be done by entrant alone, including emails and phone calls.
2) 300 Minimum to 500 Maximum words
3) The decision of the Judges is final
4) All essays become the property of Capital District Patriot Flight.
5) Application must be fully and legibly completed. This includes home address, email and phone. We need to be able to connect with you if we have a question.
6) Each entrant is required to have the signature of one parent and one teacher or counselor from the school he or she attends in addition to his or her own signature.
7) All essays will be judged on content first, grammar second, spelling third and punctuation lastly.
Best of luck to you and thank you for your interest in this essay contest! We look forward to learning from the future leaders of our wonderful country. Lois Wilson, Coordinator: email@example.com Frank DeSorbo, President: firstname.lastname@example.org