Part 2:For questions 84 to 90, finish each of the following sentences so that it has a similar meaning to the sentences printed before it, using the word given. DON’T CHANGE THE WORD GIVEN. Write your answers in the Answer Sheets. (1.4pts)
84. The owners of restaurants are usually very rich. (WHO)
The people ___________________________________________________ very rich.
85. Sandra said that she was willing to work late. (MIND) Sandra _______________________________________________________________. 86. I can't lift this table on my own. (UNLESS) I ___________________________________________________________________. 87. House prices have risen dramatically this year. (INCREASE) There has _____________________________________________________________.
88. The success of our local theater has made our city famous. (MAP) The success __________________________________________________________.
89. We left quietly so that we didn’t disturb the baby. (TO) So _________________________________________________________ quietly.
90. Nobody could possibly believe the story he told us. (BEYOND) The story _____________________________________________________________.