1) What is the importance of our skeletal system within the framework of the human body?
2) What are bone markings and the importance of them?
3) What is the basic anatomy to a human bone and how are those parts important?
4) What are all the bones found throughout the human body and specific bone markings found on each of them?
5) How are joints important to the human body and what are similarities and differences between the 3 major kinds?
6) What are the different types of fractures that can occur to our bones?
7) How does a bone repair itself from various types of fractures?
A) Basics of the Skeletal System (p. 112-113)
B) Parts of a Long bone (p. 114)
Be able to define and locate the different parts of a Long Bone.
Articular Cartilage Epiphyseal Line/Plate