1.( from) friends
2.lots of foreigners
3.(they) changed planes
1. buzzword proportions 2. innate gifts
3. organizational support 4. positive outlook
5. outcomes 6. lofty values
7. real, attainable policies (real and attainable are in EITHER order)
8. risk taking 9. competition, collaboration (the order of two words is fixed)
a. Ideas are well organized and presented with coherence, cohesion and unity. b. The essay is well-structured:
* Introduction is presented with clear thesis statement.
* Body paragraph are written with unity, coherence and cohesion. Each body paragraph must have a topic sentence and supporting details and examples when necessary.
* Conclusion summarizes the main points and offers personal opinions (prediction, recommendation, consideration ...) on the issue.
a. All requirements of the task are sufficiently addressed.
b. Ideas are adequately supported and elaborated with relevant and reliable explanations, examples, evidence....
a. Demonstration of a variety of topic-related vocabulary.