• Prepare the first draft. Place your message in large lettering that will attract attention. More detailed information can also be added in smaller lettering.
• Have your information checked by somebody with expertise in the subject. Also get somebody to spell-check the information.
• Ask a classmate to read it and give you feedback.
• Make the necessary corrections.
• Put up your poster on the classroom wall or publish it on Wikispaces. Try to find a location where lots of people will pass by but where it will not get lost in the crowd. You can also take a photograph of your poster and include it in your portfolio.
ATENÇÃO: todas as questões foram elaboradas nos moldes das provas originais do Enem. Responda a todas as questões no caderno.
1. Uma nuvem de palavras é uma representação visual de um texto. A leitura da nuvem de palavras abaixo indica que o tema do texto ao qual ela se refere é:
a) amigos em visita a Chicago.
b) conexões em redes sociais.
c) mapas de trabalho na Web.
d) oportunidades de negócios.
e) problemas de conectividade.
2. “In my point of view, Internet becomes part of our life. We also should consider it like simply meeting someone in the street. In any case people can lie both on the Internet and during face-to-face contact. It depends on you, to believe or not. For me, it is easier to communicate with someone by chats and social networks. You can analyse the context of speech. (What to say, how to answer and etc.)”