• I’ve (never) answered a quiz on Facebook.
• I (don’t) need to take a quiz to answer those 6 questions.
• My answers are…
• X understands me completely because she/he… really likes me./… has been my friend since, like, forever.
• If I am kidnapped, X will… miss me./… go crazy.
• My life defining moments are… my birthday./…my holidays at the beach./…my trip to…
• X completes me because he/she… helps me…/…gives me good advice.
• My sixth sense is telling me… to study hard/… to be patient/… to be honest/… to be polite/… I’ll get an A in English.
• X is addicted to me. We always do things together. We see each other every day.
Protect IU/Indiana University
New York State Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence/ID/BR
Only relevant information is presented.
The most relevant information is highlighted.
Text is in a simple font (Arial, Times New Roman).
Text is large and bold.
Content is easy to understand.
Minimal abbreviations and jargon are used.
Information is presented in a logical progression.
Information is grouped in sections.
Color use is logical and consistent.
Color is used to organize information.
Size is used to emphasize information.
Use of white spaces is adequate.
Elements are aligned vertically and horizontally.
Use of bulleted phrases.
Only relevant photos, charts, etc. are included.