You will keep your completed final drafts in this section. These drafts have not been corrected by your teacher, but it is necessary to keep them in sheet protectors for future work. A few times per semester, you will go through the recent work from this section to pick an essay or project to revise for a final grade.
Often we will start class with a quick writing prompt or brainstorming activity. Keep these papers in here to use as ideas for later writing and occasionally to be graded.
1. Label each of your tabs with the above (either section names or numbers)
2. Place the appropriate number of sheet protectors in each section. You may move them around later as needed.
3. Write your first and last name in permanent marker on the spine of your binder. This makes it easy for your binder to be found on the shelf.
4. Check this list to make sure that you have included everything you need.
5. Presentyour completed binder with this table of contents at the beginning to your teacher.
6. Decorate your binder with cool designs if you have time.