Grand Lodge of New York Masonic Lodge Histories Lodge Nos. 201-230

Download 8.67 Mb.
Size8.67 Mb.
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   ...   27
he Lodge prospered and grew until 1930, when a membership of 377 was reported. Membership started to decline, and only for a seven year period during and after World War II were increases reported. After 80 years the State of New York bought the Temple, tore it down and covered over the spot with a new roadway. Again many records were lost. In 1983 the Lodge built a new Temple, of basic, unadorned wood frame construction, on Mount Road (State Route 414O) between the villages of Seneca Falls and Waterloo. This has also become the home of the Seneca Lodge, Salem Town Chapter No. 173, RAM, and two associated OES Chapters.

Download 8.67 Mb.

Share with your friends:
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   ...   27

The database is protected by copyright © 2022
send message

    Main page