11.' General Statutes of Confraternities (Associations of Christ's Faithful). Panjim, Secretariat of Confraternities, 2003. 76 pages, 21 cms., Maureen Printers, Panjim. (Christian Religious Association).
In the Court of the IIlrd Add!. Civil Judge, Senior Division, Margao-Goa
Marriage Petition No. 66/02/III
Mr. Ruzario Cardozo,
son of -Mr. Gabriel Cardozo,
age 31 years, resident of H. No. 79,
Modeawaddo, Parada, Quepem-Goa. -'-Petitioner
Mrs. Bella Rodriques, daughter of Mr. Menino S. Rodriques, age 33 years, resident of H. No. 156, Agramol, Parada, Quepem-Goa. -Respondent
Notice is hereby given to the public and the litigants that by Judgement and Decree dated 24th February, ,2004, passed by this Court, in Marriage Petition No. 66/2002/III-Add!' the marriage between the Petitioner Mr. Ruzario Cardozo and the Respondent Mrs. Bella Rodriques stands dissolved. The Civil Registrar of Salcete is directed to ,cancel the Marriage Registration of the Petitioner and the Respondent registered agains.t entry No. 1553/92 of the Marriage Registration for the year 1992.
Given under my hand and the seal of the Court, this 22nd day of April, 2004.
Ashley L. C. Noronha,
IIIrd Add!. Civil Judge, Sr. Div., Margao-Goa.
V. No. 24469/2004
Office of the Civil Registrar-cum-Sub-Registrar and Notary Ex-Officio, Bicholim-Goa
Shri Arjun S. Shetye, the Civil Registrar-cum-Sub-Registrar and Notary Ex-Officio, Bicholim-Goa.
2. In accordance with para 1st of Article 170 of Law No. 2049 dated 6-8-1951 and for the purpose of para second of the said Article, it is hereby made public that by a Deed of Succession and Qualification of heirs dated 19th day 'of April, 2004, recorded at pages 17 to 18v of Book 306 of Deeds, the following is
That on Twenty-third day of January, two thousand and three ~xpire4 at Assonora, Ban:lez-Goa, Shri Kashinath Vaman Naik Burye,' without any" Will or Testamentary deposition, leaving behind his widowhis wife, as half sharer Smt. Suhasini Kashinath Naik Burye and 'as his universal heirs only his two sons:
(a) Shailesh Cashinath Naik Burye alias Shailesh Kashinath Naik Buiye; (b)' Sandesh Kashinath Naik Burye both major, r/o'Assonora, Bardez-Goa.
That besides the above mentioned half sharer and
the aforesaid children, there is no other person or
persons who may concur, prefer alongwiththem to the
inheritance of the said d'eceased.
Bicholim, 22nd April, 2004.-The Civil Registrar-cum-Sub-Registrar and Notary Ex-Officio, Arjun S. Shetye.
V. No. 24456/2004
Office of the Civil Registrar-cum-Sub-Registrar, Bardez, Mapusa-Goa
3. Whereas Shri Babu Crisna Gaunco,resident of Post Colville, Nadora Wa:4i; Bardez-Goa desires to change his
name/sur,name from "Babu Crisna Gaunco" to "Babush
Krishna Desai'" under the Goa Change of Name and Surname Act, 1Q90 (Act 8 of 1990),
Any person having any objections to the change may lodge the same in this office within thirty days from the date of publishing this notice under the provisions of the Goa Change of Name and Surname Act, 1990 in force.
Mapusa, 4th May, 2004.-The Civil Registrar-cum-Sub-Registrar, Vithal Gopal Salkar.
V. No. 24444/2004
4. Whereas Shri Sham Govind Shivolkar, resident of Khobra Waddo, Calangute, Bardez-Goa desires to change his name/surname from "Sham Shivolkar" to "Sham Govind Chodankar" under the Goa Change of Name and Surname Act, 1990 (Act 8 of 1990).
OFFICIAL GAZETTE -GOVT .. OF GOA
SERIES III No. 8 20TH MAY, 20M
Any person baving any objections to tbe cbange may lodge tbe same in tbis office witbin tbirty days from tbe date of publisbing tbis notice under tbe provisions of tbe Goa Cbange of Name and Surname Act, 1990 in force.
Mapusa, 3rd May, 2004.-The Civil Registrar-cum-Sub:Registrar, Vithal Gopal Salkar.
V. No. 24458/2004
5. Whereas Kum. SmitaGovind Shiolkar, resident of Khobra Waddo, Calangute, Bardez-Goa desires to change her name/surname from "Smita Govind Shiolkar" to "Smita GovindChodankar" under the Goa.Change of Name imd Surname Act, 1990 (Act 8 of 1990).
Any person having any objections to the change may lodge the same in this office within thirty days from the date of publishing this notice under the provisions of the Goa Change of Name and Surnarne Act, 1990 in
Mapusa, 3rd May, 2004.-The Civil Registrar-cum-Sub-Registrar, Vithal Gopal Salkar.
V. No. 24459/2004
6. The above mentioned Comunidade is hereby convened to meet at its meeting place on 3rd Tuesday of the Comunidad.e at 10.30 a. m. after the publication of this notice in the Official Gazette in order to give its opinion on the File No. 1-50-2000-ACNZ/2000 in which Shri Pradeep Mahanand Tamhanker, resident of Karaswada, Mapusa, Bardez-Goa has applied on lease (Aforamento), for construction .of residential house on uncultivated and unused plot No. 18, in the Survey No. 76/0, situated at Sirsaim Village of Bardez Taluka and belonging to. the Comunidade of Sirsaim, admeasuring area 351.00 square metres.
It is bounded on the:-
East : By plot No. 19 of the sarne sub-division; West: By plot No. 17 ofthe.arne Sub-division;