Thank you for …. Unfortunately, we are unable to …
We are most interested in
(A) Accept - how?
1. After consideration/ we accept the details set in your proposal, and we would be most happy to proceed with following procedures:
5. (B) Accept with reservation - what?
However, we are interested in your project…
5. (C) Further our enquiries before expressing preference, before showing standpoint (counter proposal)
- In theory, your project is an exciting one but we fear that in practice …
- I am in a rather difficult situation at the moment.
- We would be grateful if you could …
- We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your kind attention.
- A contract would be offered if deemed necessary
- If you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
You are Damian, the Chairman of JSSE. You are finding a place for your exhibition for 1000 visitors. Write the series of letters between Damian and the venue he proposed until things got settled and confirmed. There should be at least 4 letters in the series; could be more!
To study further:
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
General information about the institutions
Enrollment details & registration
Modes of studies
ORGANISATIONS OF A LETTER OF ACADEMIC ENQUIRIES
WHY? – WHERE DO YOU GET THE INFORMATION?
DETAILS OF YOUR ENQUIRES?
CLOSING – ASK FOR APPLICATION FORMS/ PROSPECTUS
Look at this advertisement and write an enquiry letter…
As simple as …
Once you decided to apply, then you’ll send in a cover letter and an application form…
Refer to Giorgiou’s information on the notes, fill in the form for him.
Which part is the most important part for selecting an applicant?
Let’s look at a letter written by D.K. Poon on his reasons of applying a university in Australia.
Why study tertiary instiutions?
Future career aspirations
When do you need to write a similar essay?
J U P A S
Why do I have to write a Jupas essay? To be selected to universities… So what kind of students would they select?