2. A for apple.
B for boy .
C for cat like this so that child can have starting.
3. Name of the body parts.
4. Calling/ greeting/ normal speaking words. like good afternoon, good night….., raise your hands, sit down, open your mouth, open your books, like this.
5. Matching small and capital letters and making them write.
6. Name of
3. Fruits/ Vegetables
5. Family members,
6. Identification of real objects like table, chair, Almirah, trees, etc.
7. Small (rhymes)
8. Counting one two three up to ten.
9. Singular and plural small words, like bat- bats (three letters words only)
10. Sentences (small) like this is pen (use of this and that) not grammar but only use in conversation.
1. Fluent in learning English alphabets and recognising them quickly.
2. Name of body parts
3. Filling small blanks like Ap_l_ till z_br_ .
4. Name of weeks, days, and giving explanation about them.
5. Recognizing colours.
6. Here/ There /This / That/ A / An use in small two three words sentences.
7. Combining letters and making them read in correct pronunciation.
8. Dictation of small words like real objects.
9. Rhymes and also making them read (More emphasis on reading)
10. Word meanings learning.
11. Putting Question with (What) in your name? It will help in taking out above average students.
12. No.s 1 to 20 in words.
13. Apart from that class 3rd basic skills should be known.
I am Ambica. Small Sentence and Blanks.
Here is a bag.
There is Neha.
It’s 10’O clock.
11. More basically greeting words, common daily use sentences, moral values like help needful, obey elders etc.
12. Comprehensive story reading and it’s meaning.
13. Sentence Completion with blanks.