2. I’m no expert, and that’s all I know (or that’s all I have to say), etc.
B. Repeating your main idea (thesis) in exactly the same words or words that are nearly the same. C. Adding new information at the very end.
1. An amazing new piece of information is…
2. There is a new article that says…
D. Ending with a cliché
1. All’s well that ends well.
2. And these are the true facts.
Write a beginning for an essay on global warming. It’s easy. Use a quote, an anecdote, a question, a startling fact, a proverb, etc. __________________________________________________________________________________