Genesis 4 1. Describe the relationship between the two brothers.
2. What kind of a sacrifice did Abel offer?
3. What kind of sacrifice did Cain offer?
4. Why was Abel’s sacrifice considered better than Cain’s?
5. Why was Cain angry?
6. Since Genesis is a book of firsts, what firsts do we learn about in this story?
7. What was Cain’s famous response to God when he asked where his brother was?
8. What was Cain’s penalty?
9. What mark do you think God put on him?
10. What do we learn about life from this story?