Definition of terms
Procedure – a sequence of activities to reach a point to attain that which is desired. Specific emergency plan
Navigate this page:
ACRONYMS: Guide for Planning (POLICE DREAMS) P
– a sequence of activities to reach a point to attain that which is desired.
– a sub-type of plan to meet unusual needs, which is similar
to general emergency plan
, but it is basically for certain specific situation.
– is a broad design or method, a plan to attain a stated goal or objective.
it is a specific design
, method or course of action to attain a particular objective in consonance with strategy.
the conceptual idea of doing something to attain a goal or objective.
the process of combining all aspects of the department and the realistic anticipation of future problems, the analysis of strategy and the correlation of strategy to detail.
the systematic and orderly determination of facts and events as basis for policy formulation and decision affecting enforcement management.
Guide for Planning
– prevention and suppression of crime through community oriented policing system
, peacekeeping and internal security
– law enforcement
without fear or favor
– image credibility and community support
– coordination with other government agencies and non-government organizations
and international securities
– dispersal of policemen from headquarters to the street and enhancement of crime prevention program
– restoration of trust and confidence of the people on their police
and gain community support
– elimination of street and neighborhood crimes and improvement of public safety
– arrest of all criminal elements common or organized in coordination with the pillars of the Criminal Justice System (CJS) and other
law enforcement agencies
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©sckool.org 2023
most important aspect