11. Legal Literacy Cell of Dyal Singh College , Karnal Organised State level essay writing competition on January 30, 2018, Ruban, B.Com –III, Roll o. 807 sent on entry of essay entitled “Juvenile justice: need of the hours.” Sonia B.A II Roll No. 410 sent an entry in eassy writing competition . The topic of the eassy was “ Lok Adalats & Legal Aids”. Sunena Devi, B.A III Roll No. 653 also sent an entry in eassy writing competition . The topic of the essay was “ Legal & Awareness”
12. Women Development center of Dyal Singh College Karnal Organised State level essay writing competition on January 30, 2018, Ruban, B.Com-III Roll No. 807 sent an entry of eassy entitled “Contribution of Women: Upliftment of Society”, Priyanka B.Sc (N.M) Roll No. 1517820001 sent an entry in essay writing competition. The topic of the essay was “ Status of Women in Haryana “ Navjyoti B.Sc III(N.M) Roll No. 1315 also sent entry in essay writing competition. The topic of the essay was “ Role of Women in Armed Forces”
13. D.A.V College Cheeka Organized State Level essay writing competiton on February 05, 2018 , Ruban B.Com II Roll No. 807 sent on entry essay entitled “Caseless Economy “ , Sunena B.A III , Roll No. 653, sent an Entry on Essay writing competition entitled “Caseless Economy on India” Sudesh Roll No. 435 also sent entries in essay writing competition entitled “ Women Empowement”. Career Guidance & Placement Cell Session- 2017-18 Dr. Mamta Rani
1. The main motive of the cell is to provide consultancy and guidance to students regarding their future career and to encourage them to participate in competitive examinations & interviews to have better job opportunities. Eleven students of our college appeared in the test and faced interview on 25-09-2017 conducted by Capgemine at Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology, Samalkha (Haryana). Miss. Novejyoti, Class B.Sc.(NM) III was selected by the company.
2. Career Guidance and Placement Cell of the college organized an Extension lecture in the college campus. It was organized by Dr. Mamta Convener , Career Guidance and Placement Cell to to aware the students about future placement. The lecture was delivered by Mr. Sarvesh Kumar, operation Manager, ‘Easilearn Company’. In his lecture he imparted important information and opportunities to the students. For students there are many opportunities in various fields after passing their graduation. He also awared the students about the importance of spoken English in competitive world. All the students showed their interest and curiosity during the lecture Dr. Mamta Rani thanked all the staff members students who were present there.
3. List of Students of the college selected in session 2017-18