Asha, Hyderabad Chapter
26. What are your expansion plans for the future (e.g. adding more classes or schools)?
The current facility is rented and is expensive and cannot accommodate the current strength of 36 kids. We recently acquired a land (640 Sq. Yd) through other donors and we have now started construction of our own facility where children can have their own home instead of rented premises.
We are now looking out for such donors and trying to raise funds locally for the building constrution. If there is
support for the children education, the local donation that we raise could be diverted for infrastructure
in INDIA mostly for normal children. Asha and the partnering NGOs should also work for better education
methodologies for visually, physically and mentally challenged people as well and make them close to or
better than normal people. These people also have right to live the way the normal children would. There
are not many trained people who could help these people. So, helping in making or training people for
them to be able to teach needy people like these would definitely make them benefit.
28. If possible, please provide us with the contact information of two individuals from your community who can describe the impact of your program.
29. Asha for Education requires reports from its projects every six months to continue funding. Please provide the contact information for the person from your group who will be responsible for these reports
Part III: Financial Details
Please feel free to attach any information such as annual reports, budgets etc.
33. Please provide us with details of your projected budget for the next 3 years:
I. The following is funding requested for all the boys in the home for their educational expenses which include their school fee, expenses for uniforms, books and stationary.
Year 2013-14 = Rs. 1,50,000
Year 2014-15 = Rs. 1,50,000
Year 2015-16 = Rs. 1,50,000
Total funding requested for this year (2013-14) is 1,80,000
36. What amount are you requesting from Asha, and for what specific purpose?
Support for Maid Servant: 2500 * 12 = Rs. 30,000 per year.
Download 77.5 Kb.
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©sckool.org 2020