EDUCATIONAL RECORDS : School, College Or University
Give details of all exams starting from Graduation onwards (attach all certificates including DMC of all years). Please mention Graduation/Post Graduation through CORRESPONDENCE OR REGULAR
Year of passing
Name of University/ Board/Institute
5. Have you cleared CSB:________(year) _______(Marks)
(attach result sheet/ copy of result sheet page-2018)
6. Name of classes you would prefer to teach with subjects:-
Classes ___________________(b) subjects:_____________________
7. Training in NCC, scouting, Music/Art, Dramatics or other such activities, Give rank, status/proficiency achieved _______________________________________
8. Merit Scholarship won? If so what?____________________________________
9. Languages you can read write and speak fluently.
10. Any books/articles written? If so, give their titles/ Magazines in which published?
Include any other post held which are relevant to the field of Education
Subject(s) which you enjoy teaching most?______________________________
Other area (Cultural activities):_______________________________________
13. (a) Can you take indoor/outdoor games with boys and girls?
Indoor Boys :___________________Outdoor Boys:_______________
Girls :___________________ Girls:________________
Which major games do you play? _______________________________
14. HEALTH: (a) What kind of health do you keep?...............................................
(b) Do you need any medical treatment/assistance for the disease you are
Are you differently abled ? Give details
15. CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES/GAMES AND SPORTS What co-curricular activities can you teach?___________________________
16. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE(Separate sheet can be att.)
Have you done any degree/diploma in computer give details:
Any experience on working on computer Details.
Do you own a personal Laptop, if yes give details:
(a) I agree to abide by the Rule and Regulation for Army Public Schools
(b) I undertake to serve the school till the end of the final term, ie upto the finalization of the results of the class taught or a period specified/ fixed by the management.
(c) I solemnly state that all the above particulars/statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date ……………… ………………………………….
(Signature of applicant)
List of documents to be enclosed with the application form:-
(a) Copy of all DMCs (Graduation onwards)
(b) Copy of result sheet page (CSB & CTET/TET)
(c) DD of Rs 100/- in favour of Army Public School, Patiala
(d) Application form sent by e-mail will not be accepted. Last date to deposit application form is
07 Feb 2018.
ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, PATIALA GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS : SELECTION OF TEACHING & NON TEACHING STAFF-2018 1. Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts on Regular/Contractual basis, as shown below to be filled up:-
Music Teacher(Instr) (Primary Grade)
Physical Education Teacher (Primary Grade)
Computer Teacher (Primary Grade)
(i) PGTs(Regular). Must be a post graduate in the subject and B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. Other qualifications and experience as per CBSE Affiliation Bye Laws(Chapter IX). Candidate must be CSB qualified, conducted by AWES.
(ii) TGTs.(Contractual)Graduation with relevant subject and B Ed or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. Other qualifications and experience as per CBSE Affiliation Bye Laws (Chapter IX). For contractual appointment, candidate must be CSB and CTET/TET(with 60% marks) qualified. ((iii) PRTs.(Contractual)Graduation and B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. Should have qualified Part A of the CSB exam. Other qualifications as per CBSE Affiliation Bye Laws (Chapter IX). For contractual appointment, candidate must be CSB and CTET/TET(60% marks) qualified. (iv) Music Teacher (Instr) (Primary Grade). Master in Instrumental Music/Dance, having minimum 3 years experience.
(v) Physical Education Teacher (Primary Grade). B.P.Ed with minimum 50% marks. Candidates with higher qualification and experience will be given preference.
(vi) Computer Teacher(Primary Grade). PGDCA/M.Sc(IT)/MCA with minimum 50% marks.
(vii) Receptionist(Contractual) : Graduation Experienced candidates having Good communication skills & knowledge of computers will be preferred.
Note :- CTET/TET with 60% marks, conducted by state governments is mandatory for TGTs/PRTs to be appointed Contractual basis. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis.
3. Age - As on 01 April 2018 :-
(i) Fresh Candidates - Below 40 years
(ii) Experienced Candidates - Below 57 years
( Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10
Note: Experience required for (ab) above is in the appropriate category in the last 10 years. For example- for PGT category the candidate should have worked as PGT for 5 years in the last 10 years.
4. Pre requisite qualification:- Candidates, who are CSB and CTET/TET(60% marks) qualified will be considered for TGT/PRT Contractual appt.
5. Candidate must be computer savvy. Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
6. Salary as per School rules & regulations.
7. Candidates who qualified in the CSB-17 and previous year’s score card holders may apply for interview. The registration procedure will be as follows:-
If your subject post exists
(a) Download application form from School website.
.(b) Only one application form will be filled up for one cluster. The application form along with a DD in favour of Army Public School, Patiala for Rs. 100/- will be sent to the APS, Patiala by hand/ by Post by 07 Feb 2018.
8. Mere possessing the minimum qualification doesn’t qualify a candidate for the post.
9. Computer proficiency test may be conducted for candidates.
10. Written test comprising of essay/comprehension may be conducted for language teachers.
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview telephonically/by e-mail, so give correct e-mail address & telephone no. Interview for s.no (viii) to (xii) will be held separately.
12. Application sent through e-mail will not be accepted.
13. Applicants must submit their application duly filled along with the attested photocopies of certificates. 14. Candidate, who would join the school after selection procedure, can’t resign from the post before completion of academic session, if they do so, they will be debarred from his/her appt in any Army Public School for future.
15. Last date for submitting the filled application form is 07 Feb 18. 16. The school reserves the right to fill any or none of the posts given above