Adidas’ tet campaign executive Summary
DMS FINAL - DEVIL BLOOD GROUP
Navigate this page:
The Customer Journey
Touchpoints Stimulus ZMOT
The Customer Journey
25.11 - 09.12
New Clothes, Shoes for Tet Holiday
Search Adidas Vietnam Fanpage to see if there are any new collection
Outfit for Tet
Shoes for Tet
- Identify buyer
persona for the Tet campaign
- Identify customers’ needs, wants and demand for Tet holiday
- Provide promotion content for the offering
- Research target customers’ interest by observing their habit on social media.
- Improve buyer persona understanding, their pain points and trust points.
- Increase brand love and brand mentions on social media.
- Social capital required
- Identify influencers and KOLs and engage them in mutually beneficial ways Involve your influencers in interactions and cocreation as part of the extended ‘sales’ team
- Influencers and KOLs programs for endorsing
the campaign and products
- Affiliate marketing with KOC to give direct recognition for individual sales
- Social capital acquired
- Employees respond to customers' questions as quickly as possible
on social media platform
- Staff at physical stores willing to help customers if they have any problems.
- Create support-dedicated accounts on social media sites
- Develop system including frequently asked questions and answers for those.
- Number of support issues resolved online
- Number of participants in online support interactions
- Help each other find beer ways of doing their job
- Closely monitor and
manage the tasks of the day
- Reward to individuals who work hard and effective.
- Use private social networks such as Slack for internal interactions
- Decreased volume of internal complaints
6. Content marketing
6.1. Owned content
Adidas will update details about items or collaborations with other parties to conduct this Tet campaign on Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok.
Youtube videos will also be re-uploaded on social platforms to reach a wide audience
Use hashtags throughout campaign posts
6.2. Earned content
Let Adidas fan and customers show their appreciation toward the brand.
A straightforward and sincere conversation with consumers via the campaign
Mentioned in Newspapers, Magazines, and digital media.
celebrities in the campaign
, showing that more than just promoting the campaign, they are doing the campaign.
Sharing posts from KOLs
6.3. Paid content
Booking KOLs to generate a viral video on TikTok with Adidas’s stuff
Booking media to publish news about the campaign
Social media ads
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©sckool.org 2023