14) Food Technology Exhibit…only class number change-no change in wording
15) Healthy Snack… (moved from page 22)
16) Packed lunch (moved from page 22)
17 ) Menu for a day (moved from page 22)
18) Healthy Recipe Collection (moved from page 23)
19) Heritage Recipe Collection (moved from page 23)
Preserved Food Classes including all canned and dried food as well as Maple Syrup, will be placed at the end of the Recipe Collection Section. Class numbers will be changed.
Fine Arts & Crafts- Section DB
General Guidelines: Added the following guideline
Entry in Fine Arts and Craft is to be made entirely by the exhibitor, not a collaborative effort with a commercial business. This includes selection of materials and entire construction process. Ex. Ceramics should not be from pre-made molds that are just painted. Exhibits meeting that criteria should be entered in the Hobby Craft Section.
E. Glasswork- Self created entries made by exhibitor, including all steps of the process. Not made from a commercial source.
Hobby Craft and Home Environment- Section DC
Craft Kit- Used as a commercially available kit or experience to explore a new area. Last sentence should read: Please give the name of the kit or experience/location on your Exhibitor Entry Statement.
8. Creative Framing (moved from page 31 in Visual Arts/Photography)
Remove the line “Photographic Image may come from Class #1 or Classes #5-8” and replace with “Entry will include both photo and frame and item will be evaluated together. Photo is not to be entered in any other class.”
Remaining classes in section will be re-numbered.
Visual Arts/Photography- Section E
13. Visual Arts/Photography/Graphic Design Open Class. Add *Example: Photos that are self-developed.