Submit an Educational Goals Essay (five-page minimum Word document). This admissions essay, at its best, is the story of a learner expressed in the form of a college level essay that responds to each of the following questions in meaningful detail.
1. How do you think a Master’s degree in Management and Leading Change can serve your educational goals in a way some other kind of professional degree cannot?
2. What do you like to read, and why?
3. What are your educational, professional and personal learning goals, and how do they interrelate?
4. A low residency distance learning program such as CAE works best for students who can demonstrate the following characteristics. Providing specific examples, please discuss your experience and goals in relation to these areas:
5. What did you learn about yourself in your undergraduate years with respect to your study and time management habits, and how will you use this learning to help you succeed in graduate school?
6. What support do you need at Antioch and from family and workplace to help you be successful in graduate school?
7. Why is Antioch University Midwest a good fit for achieving your educational goals?