Author’s Craft How authors create…
- 1. They choose how to organize and structure their text.
- 2. They use narrative elements (plot, character, setting) effectively.
- 4. They send a message (theme) with their writing.
- 5. They carefully choose their words and sentence structure.
- How does Matt Harding do this?
- How does he organize his essay?
- What kinds of sentence structure does he use?
- How does he organize his paragraphs?
- What do you think is his most effective sentence in the essay? Why did you choose this sentence?
- What do you believe about the world?
- After watching the Dancing Around the World videos and drawing on your own thoughts and experiences, what do you believe about the world you live in? Give your thoughts in one sentence only.
- Ms. Schaefer’s This I Believe statement:
- I believe that the world holds both hope and despair and that it is my duty as a human being to provide hope for the despairing, no matter where they may be.
The database is protected by copyright ©sckool.org 2016