Ap literature and Composition
“It’s great to be alive!”
- Reading Standard for Literature: Grade 12
- “Analyze multiple interpretations of a story, drama or poem (live or recording production) evaluating how each version interprets the source text.”
Novel vs. Film
- Consider differences between the novel and film.
- Consider casting of characters: do they match with your perspective of those characters?
- Consider the visual imagery: do the setting, the décor, the dress compare favorably with you pictured them in the novel?
The database is protected by copyright ©sckool.org 2016